October 12, 2010

Tuesdays Treasure Trove…the Autumn version

Since I am having a sale in my shop this week I thought it would be nice to venture out and see who else is having a sale in their shop this week as well.  I have found some pretty great items on sale for this Autumn season…take a look!

OCT. SALE! Group of three bottles

These are simply stunning pieces or art my by Etsy shop Blue Room Pottery.  Go take a look at the other fantastic things they have in their shop, you are sure to find something you can’t live without!

Sale Pop Flower Necklace in Pumpkin Spice from the Pop Flower Collection by Soul Song Creations

Such a great necklace for any party or event you may be going to this Autumn.  This is a pumpkin colored pendant with floral design and matte finish an aged brass rollo chain and S Hook clasp. The necklace is 19 inches long and the flower pendant is 2 inches wide and long.  Just think about how beautiful you will look with this resting around your neck! Soul Song Creations did a wonderful job with this.

Vanilla Sunflower Hair Clips

I absolutely LOVE these little clips!  I want them soooo bad!  If you want to get to these  before I do you better go NOW and cash in on this sale, because I’m headed right over!  Etsy shop BINAGEYER really did a great job!

The Barn-Fine Art Metallic Print- 8x10

I’m a total sucker when it comes to photography sometimes, this picture just called my name when I was doing my search and I HAD to include it!  Etsy shop T Capone Photo did an amazing job with this photo, go over to their shop and see what other amazing things they have!

Check back next week and see what other treasures I can find!  I KNOW there are more out there just waiting to be found!

4 comments:

  1. Love that necklace! Gorgeous and my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you Meelling, I agree it is a gorgeous necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great items. And I love the photograph. I also agree that the necklace is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes that is a great photography isn't it, I must say it just called my name when I saw it! I love your blog Jacqueline, great items, I am now a follower!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails