October 8, 2010

Fantastic Friday Fall Finds…

Ok so that was a mouthful, but I have discovered so amazing things on Etsy today in the browns of Fall/Autumn!  I am just loving them!  This is such a traditional Fall/Autumn color and very worth sharing!  Take a look:

Rich Chocolate Brown Burlap Pumpkin Large Ready to Ship Perry in HONEY velvet corduroy -Small- --adjustable strap and top ZIPPERED CLOSURE -- Sweet Copper Acorn Necklace - Copper Leaf  Bead Cap and Leaf on Brass Chain -  Limited Item
Newborn to 3m Adorable Multi Colored Tan and Brown Sleeping Owl Hat Brown White Dragon Vein Coffee Fire Agate Pendant Silver Plated Chain FREE SHIPPING -  Waves of Color - Hand Knitted Chunky Womens Winter Scarf  -  Gray Cream and Tan
I Love New York in Autumn, a Metallic fine art photography print (5x5) Flat note cards for Autumn Set of 8 blank Caramel - Petite Glass Pearl Earrings in Antiqued Copper

 

Brown and tans have always been a staple in my closet and as such elsewhere too because I feel they are just a great neutral color that can go with just about anything.  Click on some of these images to see what other great things you can find!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, these are all so dreamy and cozy and perfect for fall. Thanks again. I feel like I am in the best company here!

    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Racey you are soo welcome, I'm glad you were able to post! Keep up the great work, I totally love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmmmm Fall is my favourite. Nice fall picks :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails