October 7, 2010

The Reds of Autumn…

I believe this to be a very rich Autumn color and love how it makes you feel!  Not only is it rich but it’s also very warming for those cold days and nights of Autumn.  Take a look at these fabulous items I discovered today on Etsy in this gorgeous color!

Burgundy Canvas --everyday purse-- --top ZIPPERED CLOSURE with double straps-- The reddest cardinal in the snow - a bird photograph - fine art print (8x8) made to order - PAMELA  - scarlet red satin and czech glass bead fabric flower necklace with ribbon tie
Fine art photograph Geranium 8x10in VICTORIA...RED - ANTIQUED, BRASS, FILIGREE, RESIN, FLOWER, EARRINGS Evies Flowers Note Book
Personalized Flat note cards with red berries Set of 8 blank Merlot Haze hand knitted lace triangle shawl believe - a set of 10 washi-coated pencils

Click each image to lead you to the fabulous item and others in the shops that own them!

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful collection of autumn reds!
    Thank you for the including my shawl!

    Regards

    Dagmara

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're awesome, and this collection is absolutely beautiful! you combined my favourite colour with my favourite season :). thanks so much for including my pencil set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome Dagny, the shawl is gorgeous in its own right! And you are totally welcome Maoiliosa, I LOVE your pencils!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful collection of reds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you beatarw! The color is just so rich and lustrous I couldn't resist!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails