October 21, 2010

Fantastic Friday Finds…

Here are some amazing things I discovered today while searching through the amazing wonders that are Etsy.  Take a look and see for yourself how great they are and how amazing the shops are that created them.  This is the newest treasury I created, I started this in September but was not able to find the time to finish it, so today was the day.  I titled this treasury…Autumn’s Wonders.

Snow Diamond - Mustard Gold CAPELET/ PONCHO Autumn Orange/Mustard Wool Felt Acorn Earrings (made with real Acorn Caps) Yellow Leaf - Fine Art Photograph
Handmade from a Rusty Brown Leather Jacket and Tweed Sport Coat - Handbag - Tote - Purse Honey Dewdrop - Yellow Quartz Necklace Chocolate Rhinestone Flower on Satin Headband
Agate Teardrop on Oxidized Sterling - Autumn's Glow Flower Hair Pins Brown Ivory Tan Neutral . CHOCOLATE CARAMEL Taylor ... Set of 4 Rustic Feather Boutonnieres
Dark Chocolate Felted Acorns - Set of 8. GOLDEN FLOOD hand felted cobweb shawl / wrap / scarf wool silk bamboo luxury OOAK SET OF 3 HATS - TRIPLETS SET OF BEAR HATS - Newborn-3 Months, Infant Baby Cotton Crochet Beanie, Chocolate Brown, Baby Bear Hat, Photographer Prop
Dark Pumpkin OrangeCabled Wool Blend Scarfette with Wooden Toggle Button Needle Felted Pumpkin Sculpture Handmade Acorn Necklace Autumns Harvest

That’s it for today’s Fantastic Friday Finds, come back next week to see what amazing discoveries I have found.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE all this! you have great taste!
    I am your newest follower and would love if you come say hi and follow back!
    Happy Friday and blog hop!
    Frenchy
    http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi following you from weedend blog hop. Love your designs!!
    Julz @
    http://julzjewlz.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I;m your newest follower! I love finding new blogs and yours is lovely. You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    take a peek at my giveaways if you stop by. I only feature gorgeous, handmade stuff:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love FALL stuff. your newest blog hop follower. happy SUNDAY. would *love* a follow back. you can find me at:

    http://aceandfriendsco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails