September 30, 2010

My latest treasury…Pools of Blue…

I had to share my latest treasury with you, since I created that newest item of mine with the Chocolate Brown Chrysanthemum, I can’t stop thinking of the color combination.  Hope you enjoy this treasury as much as I enjoyed making it!

Apocatastasis - a fine art nature photography print (4x4) good things...8x10 fine art print...by Madeline Bea Photography Crocheted Jester Hat For Newborn Baby in Aqua and Tan Accents on Green, Blue and White Yarn, Photography Prop French Rose Pillow- in Chocolate and Robins Egg Blue Linen
Teal Blue Rosette on an Adjustable Ring Dipping Dishes Crochet Leg Warmers with Stirrups by Mademoiselle Mermaid Sea Flower - 5x5 Fine Art Photograph Print
Sashiko Stars - Kanzashi Flower Bobby Pins Tidal Pool Earrings of Glowing Light Aqua Chalcedony Briolettes on Sterling Silver LEVERBACKS Chocolate Brown and Pool Blue Chrysanthemum Flat notecards set of 8 Midnight blues - 14K rose gold ring inlaid sky blue qz .
Large Turquoise Mug with Large Handle (20oz) Headband, Girls, Childrens, Wool Felt, Flower, Teal, Turquoise, Aqua, Brown, Button, Autumn, Fall, Blue, Ocean, Green Aqua and Rustic Chocolate Casserole Bluebird silkscreened microfiber necktie, sky blue on skinny dark brown

3 comments:

  1. Oh thank you Beth, I just couldn't resist sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous picks~ that is my favorite color! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails