September 30, 2010

Fabulous new items…

I just listed some fabulous new items in my Etsy shop, take a look:

 

I have to say that this has got to be my FAVORITE piece so far…I know I am partial because I made it but I LOVE it!!  Take a look at the other views here.  Very sweet and delicate chocolate Chrysanthemum on a pool colored background and has a matching pool colored envelope!  Great for anything, as the card is blank.  That makes it perfect to write your own sentiment, I have always been partial to blank cards because I would rather add my own verbiage. 

Here is another beautiful piece which has embossed circles splashed all over it.  I find this card to be elegant in its own right, made on 100% cotton paper with no color on it anywhere.  I feel that the solidness of this card is what gives it it’s elegance.  The only color this card will have is the ink you choose to write with.  Take a look at it here in my shop.

This last card is not new to my shop I just decided to give it a small make over.  I added rich chocolate brown envelopes giving it that Fall feeling, since it is the season! The chocolate makes the Cherry Blossoms just pop! Take a look!

4 comments:

  1. Everything looks great --- I especially love the cherry blossoms!

    I'd love for you to visit my blog!
    :)maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Maureen, the Cherry Blossoms are one of my favorites too. They seem to be quite popular! I am headed to your blog right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you crunchy! It's always great to get a compliment!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails