July 6, 2010

Whimsical Wednesdays!

Ok everyone here is my second addition to Whimsical Wednesdays'! Please enjoy, and check back next Wednesday for another great addition to this newest idea!

emerald coast 3

Take a good look through Emerald Coast Images and see the amazing photography. I thought these pieces of artwork were simply breathtaking!

inkd by kate 3

Such great work from this cute little shop on Etsy…go take a walk through Ink’d by Kate’s Etsy shop and see what sweet and adorable things you can find! I know I have my eye on a few!

lampwork designs 3

Simply stunning pieces of work in this collection at Lampwork Designs shop on Etsy. Gorgeous pieces that would look scrumptious on any woman of any age. I can just picture myself in them!

twenty two & thirty three 3

Such unique ideas in Twenty-Two & Thirty-Three’s Etsy shop…I think my favorites are the Vintage map cards! So original! You really need to flip through and see what you can come up with!

verdant skin care 3

What woman doesn't need to take care of her skin…at any age. I know for a fact that I myself can always use the help of great skin care products! Go over to Verdant Skin Care’s Etsy shop and see which products would work for you.

jcbdesignstudio 3

JCB Design Studio’s has some cute little handmade handbags that are just the perfect size to fit any necessity a woman would need to carry with her. Go take a look and see which one would work with your style!

That’s it for today’s Whimsical Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature! Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I am in constant awe of the amazing talent on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe thanks guys, I appreciate the votes of confidence! I myself am amazed at the talent on Etsy as well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails