July 21, 2010

Whimsical Wednesday…

Today’s Whimsical Wednesday’s are here and absolutely to die for, if I do say so myself!  Truly amazing finds from simply great artists of their craft.  Take a look and see for yourself!

karajustsimplydainty 3So adorable…these are some great finds at Kara Simply Dainty's Etsy shop.  How cute would your daughter, grand daughter or niece be in this?   Go see for your self!

saraleesoaps 3

Amazing soaps at Sara Lee Soaps, I can almost smell them from here…and I imagine they make your skin feel wonderful.  You should take a look and see which one you fancy!

stoneraystudio 3

The jewelry over at Stone Ray Studio is gorgeous and breath taking!  I can’t imagine any woman being with out a piece of jewelry from this shop!

theaustinfassino 3

Absolutely fabulous photography by this amazing photographer, The Austin Fassino shop on Etsy is the place to be!

Absolutely fabulous finds on Etsy, go check out these amazing vendors and see what else they have in the shop to be discovered!

Laurie

JCB Design Studio

6 comments:

  1. Off to check out these shops, thanks for sharing :) T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great promos! I love the stoneray studio one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! They really are great shops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!! Thanks for featuring me! I'm now a follower and this is SUCH a GREAT idea! I posted about your blog. I'm a big blogger to so this is exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very welcome Kara, I am a follower of your blog a well. I am fairly new to this but it is definitely becoming one of my favorite things to do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you've had fun finding some great new stores. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails