August 11, 2010

Whimsical Wednesday…

Here is another fabulous addition to Whimsical Wednesdays and some more absolutely amazing undiscovered shops that deserve attention!  There is no doubt in my mind that these shops are going a long way!

Lizzie Morrison Photography

fog merry-go-round Atlantic Ocean - LMP
Monument Valley - LMP Hot Air Balloon Ice - LMP
Carlsbad Caverns - LMP Yellowstone - LMP Colorado River - LMP

Ok this is one amazing photographer…you can find these stunning images at the shop of Lizzie Morrison on Etsy!  I think her talent and images speak for themselves…go take a look!

 

Silver Earth Designs by Pamela Shadrick

Bird of Paradise Necklace Peach Nectar Necklace Rio Solimoes Earrings
Bird of Paradise Earrings Mammoth Cave Earrings Raspberries and Cream Bracelet
Antique English Sunflower Necklace Bermuda Earrings Sanguine Petal Necklace

Absolutely gorgeous jewelry made by Silver Earth Designs, can’t you just see yourself in one of these beautiful creations?  I have absolutely fallen in love with this designer, from the colors chosen to the mixing of mediums, just fabulous!

Whimsical Boutique Social & Custom Stationery

Tickled Pink Thank You Notes Merci Note Cards Fleur-De-Lis Note Cards
Grazi Mille Note Cards XOXO Note Cards Geaux Tigers Note Cards
Baseball Personalized Note Cards Baby Blue and Chocolate Baby Shower Invitation Little Airplane Children's Stationery

Have I said how much I absolutely LOVE stationary!  I must say it is one of my biggest passions in life and something I desire to use to full fill my dreams in one way or another!  Well…La Bell Vie Design has made it even more clear that it’s what I want to do for the rest of my life.  The work that has gone into this stationary is just impeccable go see for yourself and be the judge.

That is all for today's Whimsical Wednesday, yes it is a little shorter than the norm, but this week is a little more hectic than others!  So please join me next week for another addition where I will have found some more spectacular undiscovered shops that deserve some attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails