March 10, 2011

Color of the Day…Pastel Rainbow!

Ok so I just wasn’t able to decide what color to choose from so I decided to go with a rainbow theme but not in the traditional colors we all think of, I’m doing PASTELS instead!  They just make me think of pretty spring flowers and I am very much coveting Spring at the moment! I am assuming that most of you are as well!  So here are the gorgeous pastel items that I found on Etsy! Enjoy as much as I did and just think…Spring really isn’t that far away…Yay!

Downtown Girls Assorted Sand Dollar Notecards Stationery Handmade Fabric Mini Cards Pretty Pink Paisleys set of 6
NEW COLORS Divine Twine Bakers Twine - Choose ONE Color - 25 Yards ring, ring, ring 2 - vintage rotary telephones- FINE ART photograph - 8 x 8 Japanese Masking Tape Pack of 5 - Light Color A
Grace. SALE Sweet Shop 5 x 5 Print Swing Ride  vintage inspired carnival fairground county fair ride pastel colors nursery decor fine art photography print - 8x12

So…What did you think?  Spring right?  One of my favorite times of year and these great items are just the thing to make Spring come early…or at least on here!  Go take a look at these wonderful shops and see what other items they have to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails