November 5, 2010

Fantastic Friday Finds…

Due to the inclement weather outside my house today I have decided to make this Fantastic Friday Finds post about all things warm, cozy and comforting on a rainy day (and maybe a few extras for good measure).  So take a look at these great finds from Etsy’s amazing and plentiful shops…of which never cease to amaze me with how much talent there is on it!

Chunky hat in Grey November Rain Scarf with Pom Pom Flower Brooch Trench shortie Rain Jacket in Slate Grey Japanese nylon ,very compact, Last one
Grey Mug Cozy, Gray Cup Sleeve, Coffee Tea, Twilight Silver Dark Fall Ash, Knitted Cabled Steampunk Brass umbrella necklace copper bow vintage style Woodfired Mug, Rustic
Nuit - Ring Rainy Day in Central Park NYC 20x20 Photograph on Canvas crocheted baby or lap blanket- shades of grey

Just looking at the things I found makes me all warm and cozy…not to mention “in style too”!  Hope that it has made you feel the same if you are having the same sort of rainy day blues I am! Have a super great weekend everyone!  Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE all your selections!!Especially that little umbrella necklace.Thank you for including my hat :)

    Keep up the good work
    Fotini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including my blanket in such a lovely collection. I too am constantly amazed by etsy talent.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails