June 18, 2010

Food for thought…

    Ok so I have been doing more watercolor painting lately, I'm trying to perfect my technique. So I may not be posting any watercolor products for a bit, I am a perfectionist when it comes to things like that, so if I'm not satisfied 100% I can't expect you to be either! I do although, have another thing I am re-falling in love with...stamping! This is something I used to do allot when I was younger and then for some reason I put it on the back burner and eventually it became non-existent. I have made some (what I think are gorgeous) cards and will be posting them this weekend if not tonight. I have fallen in love with the Japanese Cherry Blossom for some unknown reason, well its not completely unknown, Cherry 0616101731-00Blossoms are a beautiful piece of artwork in their own right. So I figured why not share them with everyone else, so they can see how simply beautiful they are. I have attached a small collage of the items all grouped together, these will be sold in sets. I hope you enjoy them, give me some feedback, I would love to know your thoughts. 
  

The clothing line is going well, we went shopping this past week and purchased some fabric to do a mock up of one of the pieces. Its an adorable A-line dress with straps and an empire waist, it hits just at the knees. We will be making this out of a fire red poplin with a stretch to it. Accompanying this dress will be a cute waist length 3/4 sleeve jacket made in a white geometric eyelet, we absolutely love it, and hope that you will as well! I'll keep you posted on the progress of this. So far we have about 4-6 outfits/dresses for the line. All of which again are going to be plus sized, nothing below a 14! Have a wonderful weekend and to all the fathers out there...Happy Fathers Day Weekend!

Laurie


JCB Design Studio

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails