May 15, 2010

Stationary!

I totally forgot to mention that I am in the process of working on some new stationary ideas as well.  JAPANESE STYLE WATERCOLOR!! I almost think I have fallen in love with this idea…they are simply gorgeous!!  I think that the Cherry Blossoms are my favorite and I can’t wait to start delving into them and creating some masterpieces…well maybe not masterpieces but some great pieces of stationary.  All of the watercolor items I create will be a one of a kind piece, mostly because I don’t think it will be possible for me to create the same exact item over again.  Art isn’t perfect and that is what I like about it, its little imperfections!  Keep an eye open for some new pictures when I’m finished!  

I also bought some new things for my letterpress machine…the colors are going to be pink and silver…a good combination if I do say so myself!  Again…keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails